If you have been arrested for DUI and you are not sure if you should hire a local Greensboro DWI lawyer, the following nine reasons will convince you this could be the best decision you have made in a long time.
1. Your DUI attorney is going to spend time analyzing the evidence in this case and look for anything that could result in the case being tossed by the judge presiding over your case.
2. Soon after you call the attorney for help, they will get to the local police station to collect a copy of the video made during your arrest. This video contains all the evidence of your case, and the longer you wait, the better chance the police could actually delete the information.
3. One of the biggest benefits to calling in a DUI attorney is that they can answer any or all your questions and concerns so you are not stressing over things that may not even happen in your case.
4. Upon review of the police tape, your attorney is going to carefully watch to make certain your rights were upheld during the entire arrest process. You may not even be aware of the rights afforded to you, but you can rest assured that your attorney is going to go over that evidence with a fine tooth comb to find anything that could benefit the case.
5. Your attorney will be looking to see which devices were used to test your sobriety. These devices can fail or give false readings if not used correctly.
6. Once in court, your attorney has the skills to put the arresting officer on the stand and question them about their experience with the testing equipment and why they selected that device over other options.
7. Your DUI attorney will plea bargain with the court to try and get the best possible outcome.
8. If your license is suspended, your attorney can negotiate on your behalf to try and get you a temporary license so you be in a position to drive to work to earn money to pay for the fines associated with this case.
9. Your DUI attorney is going to represent you, so that professional courtesy they earned from years in that court may carry over in your case and help to get you a more favorable outcome.
These nine reasons to be working with a local DUI attorney should convince you you can not possibly fight this case in court by yourself. For more info like this please visit: LawSmith.net